As a Religious Education program we, along with the
assistance of so many dedicated volunteers, try to create and organize a program which is alive and loving. Our faith formation program offers children a comprehensive background in the basic tenets of our faith. The goal of our program is to be a strong support to the primary religious education that the children receive in the home. As part of the program, children actively participate in meaningful worship, in-depth sacramental preparation, and ongoing moral development. Classes are held at Our Lady of Peace School on Sunday mornings, following the 10:00 a.m. liturgy.
• Children’s Liturgy of the Word (during the 10:00 a.m. Mass from September through May.)
• Children’s Church (Grades K-8)
• First Eucharist and Reconciliation (Grades 1&2)
• Discipleship (Grades 3-6)
• Confirmation (Grades 7-8)